A Paved Double Century or Off Road bike tour across the backroads of North Florida and South Georgia
Saturday April 20th and Sunday 21st 2013
The Tour of Southern Rural Vistas (TOSRV) is a two day, fully supported bike tour. The tour is available in 3 versions:
- Standard Double Century (100 miles each day),
- Metric Double (60 miles each day)
- Off Road Ride (75 miles each day with approx 75% of route on dirt roads)
Day one of the tour starts in either Quincy, FL or Cairo, GA depending on the version you choose. Day one ends in Albany, Georgia where we will enjoy a few beers, eat some great food and spend the night before riding back to Quincy/Cairo via a different route on day 2. The terrain is predominantly flat with a few rolling hills.
Packet Pickup will be at Sunshine Cycles in Tallahassee on Friday April 19th from 11 am to close.
Register before April 3rd to receive a free event T-shirt
This year we are using Eventbrite for our event and volunteer registration. Visit eventbrite by clicking the registration button above or filling out the form below. No login is required to register. You can visit the Eventbrite site anytime to view a list of registered participants or update your registration information. Offline registration is available but a $10 processing fee will be added. Please contact the tour director at email@example.com for offline registration details.
- Register before Jan 30th and get $15 off your registration fee by using the promotion code “earlybird2013” (without quotes).
- Registration is limited to 400 riders and registration closes April 17th at Midnight.
- Register before April 3rd at midnight to get a free event t-shirt
Included with Registration:
- Well Marked Route and Cue Sheet, GPS tracks also available
- SAG, Mechanical and Medical Support
- Luggage Transport (limited to one 90 liter bag per person)
- Accommodations in Albany (camping at Chehaw Park)
- Shuttle to Event Hotel if needed
- 2 cooked meals and 2 rest stops each day (we’re pretty famous for our great food)
- Finish Line Dinner on day one
- Beer and Social on day 1
- Event T-shirt (if you register before April 3rd)